My future between your hand.
My future between your hand.
Word count: 709
Choice count: 18
Section count: 13
Image count: 12
Error count: 4
Field Related Analysis:
Education : 16 matches (School, choice, college, don, faculty, field, homework, management, options, school, social, student, students, training, university, law school)
Sociology : 10 matches (competition, School, circle, homework, management, medicine, school, sign, social science, training)
Law/Paralegal-Technology : 9 matches (Cabinet, children, family, law, lawyer, living, minimum wage, office, pension)
Target Structure:
more often than not (1 match)
office politics (1 match)
overtime (1 match)
pension (1 match)
retirement (1 match)
the drive of work (1 match)
time management (1 match)
wage (2 matches)
My future between your hand.
After secondary.
There is only one college where I want to study. You don’t have any other options.
Choice 1 : Go to Montmorency College.

Program at the College.
Once my registration is done, I have to choose the program in which I want to study. I really don't want to be overwhelmed by homework but I want to study in a program that will lead me to a high salary job.
Choice 1 : In Natural Science.
Choice 2 : In Social Science.
Natural Science.
Natural Science is a very hard program and here are the two choices that I have.I know time management is one of the most important things in Natural Science. If I continue, I think I can do a lot of nice things in University. Do I really want to put in that much effort in school?
Choice 1 : Go to University.
Choice 2 : Drop out of school because it's to much pressure on myself.
University.
These are my choices for University. I hope I will be able to be accepted to one of these.
Choice 1 : Apply to McGill University.
Choice 2 : Apply to Laval University.
McGill University.
I am so disappointed not to be accepted at this University. It was my dream to start my studies in this one, but I know everything happens for a reason. It might be a sign.
Choice 1 : Not being able to be accepted in my dream school.
Choice 2 : Go back to my second choice of University.
Social Science.
Social Science is a program in which there are fewer options, but I think I would really like to become a lawyer in the future.
Choice 1 : Going to University.
Drop out of school.
I'm overwhelmed with school. I think I'm going to continue with my student job and see what my future has in store for me. I know in the future, I will be able to do some training to upgrade my job, but I also know that I will need to work hard and probably do many overtime hours to provide my needs.
Choice 1 : Working at the IGA for the rest of my life.
Laval University.
I really don't know which choice I should take. Both are hard, but give great jobs.
Choice 1 : Apply for Med faculty.
Choice 2 : Apply for Law faculty.
Be a doctor for the rest of my life.
After I graduated from the medicine faculty, I did a lot of hard work to become an excellent Doctor. The wage in this field is very high. The pension is also very high. I met my husband and we had a big family.
Choice 1 : Happy ending.
Be a lawyer for the rest of my life.
After I graduated from School. I opened my cabinet of law and I became one of the most reputed ones in the country. I helped in a lot of cases and I always won them. I met my husband George and we had 3 children.
Choice 1 : Happy ending.
No college.
So here I am. Working as cashier at the IGA. I'm good with that job but I'll probably work at the minimum wage for a long time. I'm afraid that I will be on the drive of work for a big part of my life. I know my retirement will come after the age of 65. I don't have children, but I have a boyfriend. We are living a good life.
Choice 1 : Happy ending.
Medicine school.
In med School, there are a lot of internships and many hours of studying and homework. It is really hard and there is a lot of competition between students. I know I can do it. More often than not, I know I will be confronted to office politics.
Choice 1 : Graduated from med faculty.
Law school.
Studying law is a lot of training. You will meet a lot of new people and you will create your circle of contacts for your future job. There is a lot of competition in this field, this is why you have to be wary of people.
Choice 1 : Graduated from Law Faculty.
Comments
Post a Comment