september  09, 2020 

 


About me 

Hi,


My name is Jacinthe Glenfield. I'm an 18 years old girl and I was born in Laval. I study in the Science program at Montmorency College since fall of 2019. I decided to do DEC in two and a half years to help me get better grades. I have three semesters left. My program is partially a lot of chemistry, biology, maths, and physics. I also need to do my general subjects. This program is for people who really likes how the world around is made or for people who love doing research and find a solution to many problems that we need to solve. This program is hard but with a lot of perseverance everyone can do it. In this blog, you will find the reasons why I love science so much and I will try to convince you why it is so interesting. I invite you to follow me in my blog adventure!

 

Biologie doodles. illustration dessinée à la main | Mini dessin, Dessins  sur les mains, Dessin scientifique



 

About this Blog 

The reason why am I writing this blog...

It will help me to practice my writing and it will help me with the way that I communicate my idea.  


The subject of this blog... 

My field of study is science, but more precisely, I will talk about biology because this is my favorite course at the college. I will try to introduce you a lot of subject even if I can write about it for a complete day. 








 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My future between your hand.

Biology Glossary